Tuesday, July 17, 2012

“Happiness is a warm puppy.” - Charles M. Schulz

Hi Everyone, or should I say anyone :) As if anyone is actually going to invest their time to care about what I am writing.... 

First, I need to vent about the drive home.... I made it half way home following this really slow truck, I was okay with that, give me a slow truck any day at least I have the delusion that I will make it home safely... Here is what I don't need.... Me to be following a slow truck and SUV in front of that truck, then have a guy in a white van riding my buttocks, for those of you not in med school, that is BUTT lol :) 
So he decides to pass all 3 of us right before a corner, idiot. What do YOU think is soooooo important that it is okay for YOU to risk MY life and those around me. So he ended up behind me again some how and then passed me again!!! IN A NOOOOO, yes that's right NO passing zone, apparently this idiot values life so little that he has decided to put everyone around him in jeopardy not only once but twice, and that is just for the 10 minutes I was around him. So my first thought was, I really hope I get to see him get pulled over, and then I had that thought "you are soooooooooooooo lucky that my son is not in the car with me" had that been the case, seeing him crash into a tree may have been satisfying. I am not a person that wishes ill on others easily but really? So once I got over that thought, my next thought was " I am sooo pissed that you are so willing to ignore the safety of other's, that I am going to follow your ass and then tell you what I think" :) Ya well he ended up going across the bridge and I went straight so I took a few deep breathes and got over it but really annoyed me. 

 What I have learned in the last 5 years is that there is nothing so important that you have to race for. If you are late, be late and next time try to manage your time better. If you are following someone and they are behind a line of cars.... riding their buttocks is not going to get you anywhere faster. Give the person in front of you a break, whatever it is can wait, if you are just doing it because your young, STOP, take a deep breath, look around you and enjoy life, who knows how long we each get so don't waste it.


Okay, I need to refresh some info in my brain for finals, so I will stop here but really people, there are soooooo many things out there that are out of our control so please be responsible and wise with what you can control....

BY THE WAY I SAW A DEER CROSSING THE ROAD IN CARVER CURVES TODAY!!!! THAT'S RIGHT DAY TIME! GO BACK INTO THE WOODS, REALLY..... 
(FOR THOSE THAT DON'T GET THAT, I WILL TRY AND GET ON LATER TO EXPLAIN)

<3 So thankful for the loves of my life and family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment